Wednesday, October 7, 2015

No use for money. But grace? I'd rather have that any day. [Chapter 13]

I've no use for money.
Last night was one of the worst and one of the best experiences of my life so far.  Liza and I were starving and we came across a farm and tried to use the little money we had to buy food from a farmer...

We nearly died from fear! That mean woman accused us of stealing the money and she chased us off her land with a gun!

We had almost been tempted to become the thieves she thought us, but grace had other plans.

Grace delivered us into the arms of a Mennonite village and we have never known such kindness.

I'm so full of joy right now, I'll just have to sing about it:
The grace of those villagers will help us persevere.

With grace and love,

Julilly

No comments:

Post a Comment